Skyward has full-time maintenance teams at both base locations and will offer relocation assistance to new team members who aren’t local to either base. Mechanics who prefer the fast-paced and exciting energy of Part 135 aviation will enjoy working with our growing fleet of Learjet aircraft. Skyward provides industry-leading pay, competitive benefits, and schedules that offer a work-life balance.
Our A&P Mechanics are held to the highest standards in aviation and should demonstrate a versatile background in troubleshooting and AOG maintenance. Primarily responsible for maintenance and repair of airframe components, power-plants, and associated components on Learjet aircraft, A&P Mechanics are also expected to uphold Skyward’s safety culture in every facet of their work.
Skyward is committed to offering great benefits, schedule, and pay without misleading sales tactics. We want you to join our team if what we offer is truly the best fit for you.
- Flexible schedules within our hours of operation.
- Insurance coverage beginning on the first day of employment, to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life (for full-time employees).
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement to offset deductible expenses.
- Optional Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Child Reimbursement Account.
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting.
- Company provided uniforms (comfortable polo shirts) and a yearly uniform stipend.
- PTO beginning after 90 days of employment. PTO starts at 10 days and increases to 15 days after the first year (increases continue at regular intervals).