The job duties of a Customer Service Representative include greeting flight crews and passengers, assisting with fuel requests, car rentals, hotel accommodations, catering, limo arrangements, pilot supplies, and other ground support items. Additionally, CSRs should have a positive attitude, outgoing and professional personality, and be proficient with standard computer programs.
Skyward is committed to offering great benefits, schedule, and pay without misleading sales tactics. We want you to join our team if what we offer is truly the best fit for you.
- Flexible schedules within our hours of operation.
- Insurance coverage beginning on the first day of employment, to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life (for full-time employees).
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement to offset deductible expenses.
- Optional Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Child Reimbursement Account.
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting.
- Company provided uniforms (comfortable polo shirts) and a yearly uniform stipend.
- PTO beginning after 90 days of employment. PTO starts at 10 days and increases to 15 days after the first year (increases continue at regular intervals).