Line Service Technician
Line Service Technicians are responsible for all FBO ground operations. Our Line Service team members are highly trained through NATA Safety 1st and Phillips 66 Trusted Fuels program. We offer both full-time and part-time schedules, competitive pay, and the fast-paced, exciting energy of aviation.
The job duties of a Line Service Technician include marshalling, parking, and greeting all arriving aircraft, performing aircraft fueling operations, safely towing aircraft, assisting with customer service duties, and performing daily maintenance and cleaning of all equipment. Additionally, Line Service Technicians should have a positive attitude, outgoing and professional personality, and be able to work flexible schedules.
Skyward is committed to offering great benefits, schedule, and pay without misleading sales tactics. We want you to join our team if what we offer is truly the best fit for you.
- Flexible schedules within our hours of operation.
- Insurance coverage beginning on the first day of employment, to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life (for full-time employees).
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement to offset deductible expenses.
- Optional Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Child Reimbursement Account.
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting.
- Company provided uniforms (comfortable polo shirts) and a yearly uniform stipend.
- PTO beginning after 90 days of employment. PTO starts at 10 days and increases to 15 days after the first year (increases continue at regular intervals).